Gluten Free Zucchini Bread or Muffins
My son helped me make this zucchini bread last night. To be honest we made it for my daughter, I am trying a gluten free diet for her. I told Cooper he had to wait until the morning to have a piece of bread. I forgot to tell him I would need a picture of it first. As he patiently waited he started playing with his cars. Then he decided if he could not eat the bread maybe his cars could! After I snapped this picture, Cooper got a bite of bread. He told me, “Thank you for making this mommy. It is good”. I hope you enjoy it too!
Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 1.5 cups Gluten Free all-purpose flour blend (Pillsbury or BobsRedmill)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heaping – zucchini shredded
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits drained – from can
- Preheat oven to 325 for bread or 350 for muffins.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- For bread loaf, grease 9×5 bread pan. Pour batter into pan. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until center is cooked through.
- For muffins, fill tins 3/4 full (approx. 1/4 cup). Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.