You must try this buffalo chicken dip for your next tailgate! This recipe will save you approx. 100 calories per 1/2 cup serving compared to a typical buffalo chicken dip.
Servings: 24 | Serving Size: 1/4 cup | Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound Cooked Shredded Chicken approx. 4 cups
- 1 cup Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce
- 2 – 8 oz Packages Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing
- Tortilla Chips or Raw vegetables to serve
- In a large bowl stir cooked chicken, buffalo wing sauce, softened cream cheese and yogurt blue cheese dressing.
- Place in 8×8 baking dish and bake at 400 for 20 minutes or place all ingredients in a crock pot on low for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts per 1/4 cup: 80 calories, 5g fat, <1g carb, 6.5 g protein