Butternut Squash Baby Food
- Cut butternut squash in half, scoop seeds out, place face down in a baking dish, add 1/2 cup water and bake for approx 45 minutes.
- Let butternut squash cool, then scoop squash from flesh.
- Place squash in food processor with liquid from baking dish and puree.
- Scoop butternut squash puree into ice cube trays or pampered chef freezer trays. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Then you can move into gallon size freezer bag.
- Label and date the freezer bag. I promise this will be helpful!
- When serving, if you need a thinner consistency you can mix with breastmilk or formula.